Take the role of a medic officer on the field, performing new-found surgical techniques. Perform four different surgeries using 11 different tools.
Get your patient drunk with alcohol to numb the pain, then go at it! Dark Cut 2 is a surgery game similiar to Trauma Center on the Wii, if you ever played those games (which I recommend).
This is and extremely gory surgery game, so heed the several warnings please.
- This game is processor intensive. It may lag at times, but note it'll be okay. If it isn't, then change the quality during one of your surgeries.
- The more drunk your patient is, the easier it will be to keep him alive. Get some liquor into that guy.
- Accuracy is important. Be fast but safe.
- The game has an auto-save feature, so there is no need to make it all in one go.
- Read the instructions for each surgery... you cannot move on until you finished the instructions.